We are looking for bartenders to join our team.
Our ideal candidates are self-starters, ambitious, hard-working and team-players.
Paris Waiters is a full-service event company providing staff to private and corporate clienteles for private parties, weddings, trade shows, banquet dinners, fashion shows, charities and numerous other occasions.
We are a professional company and prides itself to providing our services to known brands and institutions. We work in a fast phased, fun, challenging and progressive work environment and are looking for additions to our team. You must have the motivation to succeed, accomplish all our customer´s whims, the ability to multi-task, handle task ownership and be able to work as part of a team.
- Prepare classic and basic cocktails
- Knowledge of mixology a plus +++
- Interact with customers
- Assess customer needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Plan and present bar menu
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused, and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Proven work experience in bartending or a bartending certificate from a reputable bartending school
- Proven skills in mixing, garnishing and serving drinks
- Knowledge of a second language considered a plus
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to keep bar station organized, stocked and clean
What we offer
- A fun and exciting work environment
- Competitive pay commensurate to experience
- Flexible scheduling
- Travel possibilities
Interested? You can send an application through the application form below. Please include a headshot and full body shot with your application.